If you can pronounce correctly every word in this poem, you will be speaking English better than 90% of the native English speakers in the world.
After trying the verses, a Frenchman said he’d prefer six months of hard labour to reading six lines aloud.
I fucking hate this thing
some of them i hadn’t even seen before
if you make art you should tell me and ill send you an idea and you can draw me something and ill pay you and put it on my wall and treasure art from lots of people ive never met
Things I like:
- when people use my name in conversation.
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do.
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them.
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look.